Monday, May 30, 2011

What did I do last summer?

Unfortunately last summer I had only a short holiday, but a good one. In contrast with the previous years when I went to the seaside, last summer I went to Hungary and Austria for 5 days together with my family and a group of people.

This trip was organized to Papa, a Hungarian city, which is the twin town of Galfalva (Galesti).
In Papa, we went to sightseeing and to an aqua park where we had lots of fun. After that a bus took us to Vienna.

Well, probably I don’t have to describe Vienna, because most of the people have been there already. I consider Vienna one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe. The buildings and royal castles, the main streets, called “strasse”, the gardens, the parks, the combination of new and old, makes the city very interesting. I noticed that the people are calm and happy.

The coffee shops and the terraces are full of tourist who are enjoying Vienna’s atmosphere. I like the different shops, I think its every woman’s dream to shop there. I post some pictures about this trip, but none of them can really reflect how I felt then.

No comments:

Post a Comment